I'm an innovation designer,
I help companies to innovate processes and products
With my team, we offer services in multiple branches of design.
#DesignThinking #Innovatio #Transition 4.0 #AdvancedManufacturing
INNOVATION & DESIGN
– 2012 I finish my studies in Industrial Design to “Luigi Vanvitelli”.’s University of Campania.
– 2013 I developed projects in FabLab.
– In 2015 I designed the HubSpa markerspace which I managed until 2018.
– During my studies I developed a project to overcome the visual discomfort caused by solar glare in the workplace (Patent n ° NA2011U00019).
– During the collaboration with the company “Terreblu”, I dealt with the development of cad technical drawings for CNC laser cutting of sheet metal for the creation of street furniture accessories.
– In my recent years I have developed some Product Design projects that I currently follow and about Interior Design too; I also collaborated as a freelancer with some architects and designers from Campania region, among other things, I aldo deal with the design and prototyping of some artifacts for the “house of sociability” project.